Monday, March 11, 2013

You should know!

It's good to be back after a blog hiatus (unplanned!)...

Here are a few things you might not know about me:
I love kittehs!
  • I absolutely hate raw tomatoes, but I will go to town on salsa. 
  • I am truly a cat person who just happens to love dogs too.  I think I can relate to cats more in that they are so adventurous and curious. 
  • Even though I'm a cat person, I can think of no better way to spend a rainy afternoon than napping with my two pooches!
  • I have a ridiculously long life goal's list - like, we're talking over 200 goals, folks!
  • I am totally a night person.  I have tried a few times to pretend to like going to bed early and being a go-getter in the morning, but it just ain't happening!  I'm writing this at a quarter til' 1.....
  • Diet coke is a perfectly acceptable morning beverage. 
  • My degree is in economics, and if you'd told me several years ago that I would be working at an animal shelter, I would have laughed at you.
  • Speaking of animal shelters..... Some day, I want to put my business training and background in economics to use and do research for the field.

No comments: