Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's BAKE!

I have been thinking about the topic of cooperation vs. competition.  So often, we are afraid that someone else's successes will result in lost opportunities for ourselves.  Perhaps the individualistic tendencies of the United States has contributed to this type of thinking, but I couldn't disagree more.

When I stumbled across this blog article recently, I knew I had to share it: http://www.becomingminimalist.com/2012/06/16/helping-others-succeed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+becomingminimalistcom+%28becomingminimalist.com%29

It discusses that very issue and explores the wonderful outcomes that can accompany encouragement, sharing, and cooperation with others.  Can you imagine what could be accomplished if we (as coworkers, friends, family members, organizations, churches, businesses, etc.) resolved to support one another?

Some think the pie is finite, but if we work together, we can make the pie bigger.  So, let's BAKE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this info with me!