Friday, June 1, 2012

Reflections and plans: June

Just as soon you think Summer has arrived in Indianapolis, the weather changes its mind!  I had to bring my coleus plant in from outside this evening (it cannot live when the temperature dips below 65 degrees).

Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Stick to my workout goals that I've set out to do on my schedule
- Plan a creative date night for us.
* For Christmas, I gave Aaron the gift of a monthly surprise or date night each month in 2012.  In May, I took him to our favorite comedy club.
- Finish the art project (that I already started!) for our spare bedroom
- Survive living in a house with 4 dogs for a week (we are watching my parents dogs as they leave for town on their vacation).
- Get mulch for our flower gardens
- Create a proposal for the Indianapolis Animal Welfare Alliance board about getting the other group's involvement in the pet food pantry.
- Make headway on a large and exciting project for the pet food pantry (more info on that later!).

Looks like June is going to be busy!

No comments: