Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break!

I'm two days into my spring break, and so far it has been WONDERFUL! I've been able to sleep in the last couple of days until about 9:30 or 10, and I've been so productive. Right now, our business is moving into a new office in downtown Indy, and we're busy doing construction inside of the room to make it perfect. We're putting up a couple of walls, two doors, and a reception window. I can't wait to see it all done for a couple of reasons: 1) I'm excited to see our design to make the office custom to our needs, and 2) It's a lot of work!

Besides all the work I've gotten done with the business, I got to spend some time with a good friend of mine from high school. (You know who you are!) I visited her and her cute little dogs at her beautiful home--that she owns! That seems so crazy to me that I have friends that are the same age who are married, some are expecting children or have already had children, and own their own homes. Kudos to those brave people, because I am absolutely positive that I could not handle that responsibility. I should also add that she's got great taste in decorating ; )

Aaron and I have also been enjoying time outdoors because it has been so beautiful! We could not ask for nicer weather in Indiana. Now I guess I don't feel so bad that I'm not laying on a beach in some exotic location for spring break. haha. We've enjoyed taking Bella out on walks with the beautiful weather, and tomorrow, I'm going to make breakfast for us so that we can have a picnic on my back porch.

I forgot to take pictures of the new little furball in my life, but I promise they'll be up soon. I'm such a proud doggy mommy! Be on the lookout soon also for pictures of our brand-spanking-new office!

No comments: