Thursday, February 5, 2009

My guilty pleasures

Hello everyone! I'm taking a break from schoolwork right now, because I've had quite enough of statistics. If I never have to test a coefficient's significance the rest of my life after this class, I'll be ok with it!

This week has been so long, especially since each day has required me to be on campus for about 10 hours : o Today unfortunately, is no different, but I'm starting to wonder how I can make weeks like this more enjoyable. I know just the trick: my guilty pleasures! I'm trying to sprinkle these in every day so that I am not just spending my time on work all the time.

So here for your viewing pleasure, is a list of my guilty pleasures.

1. Oprah-I know she's a little crazy, but I must admit, I love the woman! In my opinion, she's the closest thing to American royalty, and I think she's a social genius.
2. The Ellen Degeneres show--what's not to love from her crazy dancing to her silly games? And besides, she's an animal lover!
3. Cheesy pop music. I love listening to upbeat music when I workout, so this type of music hits the spot. Rihanna where you at?!
4. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yum!
5. Perusing through animal welfare websites to see how I can help stop animal cruelty. I would love everyone in the world to spay or neuter their pets and avoid unecessary and cruel violence against animals. That is all.
6. Naps-even a 15 minute nap makes me feel better. And there's nothing better than napping while it's raining.
7. Sitting on the couch eating dinner with Aaron. I'm so glad that we don't have to be formal together all the time.
8. Watching my bunny Mimzy run around my apartment. You know she's the love of my life!
9. Snuggling up in my kitty cat blanket. Aaron has threatened to throw this thing away because he thinks it's ugly, and because I've had it forever, but it is sooo comfortable!
10. Watching funny videos on youtube.

No comments: