Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frustrations....

I am so frustrated today....

Here are a few things that are bothering me:

First, I hate that I found full time work for one of my staff, and then he just doesn't bother to show up after his second or third shift. Fortunately, we were able to easily replace him, but I wasted my time to interview him and process his paperwork, and then he made me look bad in front of my client! I also gave a job internally to someone else who failed to show up this morning. I thought the economy was still really weak with scores of people looking for jobs. I guess not.


I'm so mad that my grandpa lets other people take advantage of him, and I hate that my mom has to pick up the pieces.

I hate that I have to go back to school next week. I love working in the office so much, but it's such a tease for me to be there only a few weeks before returning to Bloomington. There are so many things I want to do with the business, and I have so many ideas that I want to implement, but time just does not allow it. I'm getting pretty burnt out on classes too. I'm also looking for a larger office right now. DOWTOWN! I'm pretty sure I've found the right one, and it's one of the neatest buildings, and I wish I could just work in what I pay for.

Without giving details, it bothers me how easily people can be attacked through the legal system, especially over frivolous matters.


I guess that's all.

No comments: